- Crisis Management and negotiator (i.a. with Works Council) and result driven in extreme situations.
- In Pharma environment: validate business processes including ICT / ERP systems in consultation with Public Health Inspectorate (GMP, GACP, GDP, GLP, FDA).
- Implement ERP (i.a SAP, Exact); straighten up stalled/failed implementation, Business Process Redesign.
- Reorganization production, logistics and Marketing & Sales.
- Program, Project Management and consultancy.
Management (>20 year) | Change Management (>15 year) | Project Management (>25 year)
Clear | Direct | Connecting | Result-oriented | Coaching | Quality conscious | Negotiator
cGMP – GACP | ICT | ERP (SAP) | Marketing | Communications | Logistics | Financial background
Care | ICT | FMCG | Pharma | Production | Trade
Clear communicator, directly dealing, work systematically, connecting people and organizations, strong result-oriented, researching and listening, coaching leadership style as basic attitude but used to use different styles depending of the situation, strong negotiator.
Independently working in collaboration with internal and external parties. Stress-resistant in mostly difficult and complex situations. Leading +100 employees in functional areas ICT, Marketing, Sales, Production, Logistics and Finance. Extensive Human Resources experience (recruiting, coaching, competences and assessment) and organization redesign and (re)structuring.
International experience, available for jobs in UK, USA, Europe, Asia.